Monday, November 5, 2012
I Wanted to Be....Great
Ah. there is nothing in this life that can be compared to the moment you realize you have nothing you aspire to be. Not a hero, like a child. Nor popular like a teenager. Not a wife or mother, a grand mother, or even a wealthy independent. I have always been content to be just what I am, which isn't really anything. lol Just me. I'm sure I have my strengths and weaknesses. I know I fail sometimes, but I also shine in moments of greatness, just the same as any other. In this, I am unique and normal at the same time, a contradiction, and a paradox, for how can someone be destined for great things if they have no great dreams?? There is simply no way. No starting point for the wonders to be born from. All greatness starts when one person realizes that they are worth more then what they are selling themselves for. That there is more out there then the small world they have trapped themselves in. That is when dreams come to be....the moment you allow yourself to have them, and believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment