Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Moments of Our Lives

In deciding all the small moments in our lives, we build for ourselves how life as a whole will go....being that life as a whole is made up of a myriad of moments in which we make choices. Choices that shape who, and what we are, as well as what we could be someday.
    For example, if I were to spend every day of my young life learning math and things of the like, I suppose it would be obvious what I should do next. In my adult life I would spend my days doing much the same thing. Not because I enjoy math and science over much, but because its what I know, and I am used to it. Point being, we as humans, tend to stick to the familiar, and are taught that only the desperate and over all very outlandish people go out of their comfort zone's. Its just not the popular thing to do. Simply because we are to cowardly to venture out on our own.
    Those of us who do venture out are not alone. Those with the Lord in their hearts never fall very far, and if they do fall it is usually  to get them somewhere they need to be. The spectators see these falls a assume that it was the end of them, simply because all they can see is what is on the outside.When on the inside, such people grow strong and are blessed in the presence of the Lord. Just because you can't see right away doesn't mean its not there. And its because you cannot see it that it is called "Blind Faith".
    So I say to you, spend the moments of your life in the presence of God, and His son. For it is there that you will find the blessings and love in life that are meant for us all, and yet so few receive. It is there that we all might hope to fall and rise up in the mighty hands of God. I morn the moments in my life that I have wasted on things that will get me nowhere, and steal pieces of my soul. Now it is my honer that the Lord will restore these pieces of myself that I have lost to the world. Only in Him can I be innocent once again, only in His love can I be all that I can be. Not for myself, but for the glory of the Lord God my savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment