This is a small offering, in light of the fact that everyone has a different point of view. The same situation, seen in all the eyes that bear the pain of life. Its not really finished yet, but its not so bad if ya give it a chance. :]
Step by Step
A little piece of poetry by Molly Buckingham
I walk my road, and I live my life.
Locked in the constant struggle, with worry and strife.
I walk, but now or then it's flight or fight,
forcing the beauty and might of this light,
far in the darkness, its in my sight.
But never enough to be more then slight.
I march my way, under orders from those unseen,
these others far from those known as my brothers.
I will fight for their flight, in all the chaos of such things.
Just one explosion can topple Kings,
scared and alone, we fail to see the deepest dings.
In pride and honer, when brought so low
as to hurt those we know are slow.
I trudge my path, as every man must,
working to be the best above my lust.
Oh, how tepting to be tempted,
when it seems there is no redemption.
Not for this deprived soul, is there any higher role,
yet to be played in this world we know is spoiled.
Just one explosion can topple Kings,
scared and alone, we fail to see the deepest dings.
In pride and honer, when brought so low
as to hurt those we know are slow.
I trudge my path, as every man must,
working to be the best above my lust.
Oh, how tepting to be tempted,
when it seems there is no redemption.
Not for this deprived soul, is there any higher role,
yet to be played in this world we know is spoiled.
Yet grace is everlasting and will not be casting us away,
although we may deserve all the fires of hell, the Lord has seen us clean.
although we may deserve all the fires of hell, the Lord has seen us clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment