As the flow of time marches steadily forward, each step, a step of action, purpose, and freedom. I feel in my feelings a feeling of poise. Pensively I wait, waiting for something more. And in my waiting, my weighting becomes to much. To much to bear on this sorry soul. I, the sorry one, once such a one, always to be known as such a sorry thing. Yet He, the One of Great Works. Although I cannot fathom Him in my mind of small spaces, in comparison I am small indeed. Small of mind? not me but you. All you who I know not. For not such a one could be of little thinking, for although small of mind our thinking often leads us far, we the human construct. Creations of the Creator, Sovereign of the universe, and all outside of it. Beyond the thoughts of our being, and outside of our understanding lies the One who loves above all, and all He see's, He loves. What a blessing that He see's all. Yet I am reminded of the march and flow that shall forever rule this tiny life I stand connected too. So often of the utmost importance, yet of such little importance in the utmost of circumstances. Such circumstances being the will of the One, and all He deems so shall be so. And if it is so, he has deemed it be. Know this, one of small mind. He is Much and much is what He does in your life.
I really like this! You are a good writer. Looking forward to reading more. :D
ReplyDelete~Gabby~